The 2013 Wedge Cheese Festival
Saturday, October 12th, 2013 from 2-8pm in Escondido
The Escondido Downtown Business Association presents The Wedge 2013!
Think of it as a “Taste of Grand Avenue” with a cheese flair.
The $35 Wedge Tasting Passport gets you access to 25+ cheese and restaurant tasting stops, a commemorative glass and entry into our Grand Raffle. These tasting stops consist of our local downtown businesses hosting fine cheeses and a diverse selection of craft beers and boutique wines as well as local restaurants offering samples of their delicious creations!
Your passport includes all the cheese and restaurant nibbles and your choice of 10 beer and/or wine pairings. Check out our growing list of restaurants, cheeses, breweries and wineries as well as last year’s participants.
In between tastings and after, join us for live music from the award winning band, Talk Like June!
Tickets are limited, and advance pricing is available so we encourage you to buy online early.
- 2-6pm (tasting of wine, beer, cheese & restaurants)
- 3-8pm (music by Talk Like June on Kalmia Street at Vinz Wine Bar)
- 6-8pm (happy hour and VIP patio seating for those with wristbands at Vinz Wine Bar)
THE PASSPORT INCLUDES
- 25+ specialty cheese and restaurant tasting locations on Grand Avenue
- 10 beer and wine pairings
- Live Concert by Talk Like June
- VIP Happy Hour at Vinz Wine Bar from 6-8pm
- Commemorative Souvenir
- Entry into Grand Raffle with completed Passsport
- $35 advance ticket sales-$45 day of pricing at the door
- $20 Designated Driver ( food tasting only) advance ticket sales - $30 day of pricing at the door.
- Advance ticket sales available online until 5pm 10/10/13